Make a compliment
If you have a compliment, we'd be grateful if you could leave a review on one of the below pages.
Or, you can send us an email at email@example.com
Make a complaint
If you need to make a complaint, please take a look at our frequently asked questions below or click here to complete our make a complaint form.
Frequently asked questions about making a complaint
If you feel like we haven't lived up to our promises we'd like you to let us know. Get in touch if you think we;
- Haven't done what we said we could do
- Have done something you think we shouldn't have,
- We haven't followed our policies and procedures correctly, or
- You feel we haven't treated you well.
There's a couple of different ways to make a complaint, you can;
- Complete our online form by clicking here
- Call us on 0330 094 8878
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a letter to 308 London Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 5AB
- Speak to a member of staff
- Pop into the office and chat to our Customer Services team
We need as much information as possible about your
We prefer you to give us your name, address and contact details when you make a complaint, but you do not have to. We will deal with anonymous complaints, but if we don’t know who you are and can’t ask you for more information, we may not be able to take action.
- We will ask for your name, address and contact details although we are happy to deal with anonymous complaints if you prefer.
- We will also ask for as much information as available to make sure we can take the best action possible.
- Once this is received, we'll let you know how we're going to manage your complaint.
- We aim to resolve formal complaints within 10 working days but most complaints are resolved sooner than this. If you aren't satisfied with the response we can then forward this to our internal complaints process.
This is a two stage process for making sure we resolve your complaint.
Stage one - We'll reply to you within one working day. These complaints will be investigated at manager level. Where possible they'll try to resolve the complaint within 10 working days.
Stage two - We'll reply to you within one working day. These complaints will be investigated at director level. Where possible they'll try to resolve the complaint within 10 working days.
If your complaint is housing related, we're a member of the Housing Ombudsman Service so you'll be able to access their support. If you're a resident who has used our complaints process but feel dissatisfied with our response, then you can contact the Housing Ombudsman Service here.
They can also give advice and support before you make a complaint or while your complaint is being actioned.
If your complaint isn't housing related, we'll advise you who to get in touch with.
Externally funded projects
Customers receiving a service funded externally by a public body, such as a local authority or health trust, may be able to take their complaint to that organisation if they are still dissatisfied once it has completed Honeycomb's complaints process. Staff will make sure customers are aware of this option where it applies.
If we are unable to resolve a complaint made to us through our internal complaints process, we will clearly signpost you to the fundraising regulator, the independent regulator of charitable fundraising in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. (www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk)