Change Management Officer
We’re looking for a Change Management Officer to embed a brand-new Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) across our Concrete brand. The role will include training teams to use the CRM and the systems that feed into it, coaching and supporting teams as they move from a paper/ electronic file-based system and being a critical friend of the CRM.
- You’ll need experience leading and managing change, preferably in embedding new electronic systems.
- Have a project/ change management qualification or equivalent experience.
- Awareness of change management processes, theories and how to implement them.
- Experience producing training materials and delivering across a range of different teams and services
- Have an advanced understanding of ICT, case management and associated systems including the ability to use and train others. You’ll also need advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and be able to use Excel, Word and Outlook.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with teams across the organisation
- Understanding of data protection and how to deal with sensitive information
- Great reporting, evaluation and data quality skills
- Someone who is empathetic and understanding of our diverse customer groups, and passionate about creating the best possible service for these people.
- Experience within the charity sector particularly homelessness or complex needs is desirable, but not essential.
Who we are:
We’re Honeycomb Group, we know that a happy home is so much more than just a shelter. We’re a group of brands dedicated to making our region and the surrounding areas vibrant. Want to know who makes our work possible? Go to www.honeycombgroup.org.uk
We offer a vibrant culture with a real social purpose, a great pension scheme that we’ll contribute to, a hefty life assurance and income protection scheme, a cycle to work scheme, colleague-led development programmes, a modern approach to time off for what matters (including flexible working and an extra day off that’s just for you), a free yearly flu jab, a great reward scheme with discount at leading retailers, cinemas and gyms, as well as all the ongoing training you need to succeed.
Help us to make sure everyone in our region has access to a happy home. APPLY NOW!
#Working9till5 #NoWeekends #Flexible #OfficeHours #ChangeManagement #ChangeOfficer #CRM #JobsThatGiveBack #Housing #GreatBenefits
£30,000 pro rata'd
Stoke, Stoke-on-TrentApply now