Apprentice Customer Service Advisor
We’re looking for an Apprentice Customer Service Advisor to help the team provide a high-quality experience for customers across all Honeycomb Group brands.
- Taking calls and digital enquiries
- Answering customer queries
- Resolving problems and managing customer expectations
- Summarising conversations and recording them on our internal contact management system
- You’ll also be supporting the wider business and its teams with administrative duties, data entry and any other ad-hoc activities
What we’re looking for:
- Good ICT skills and able to use Microsoft Office
- Great written and spoken communication skills
- Someone who is polite, with a can-do attitude
- Compassion for helping and giving advice to people
- Someone who is willing to learn and listen to our customers
Who we are:
We’re Honeycomb Group, we know that a happy home is so much more than just a shelter. We’re a group of brands dedicated to making our region and the surrounding areas vibrant. Want to know who makes our work possible? Go to www.honeycombgroup.org.uk
We offer a vibrant culture with a real social purpose, a great pension scheme that we’ll contribute to, income protection scheme, a cycle to work scheme, colleague-led development programmes, a modern approach to time off for what matters (including flexible working and an extra day off that’s just for you), a free yearly flu jab, a great reward scheme with discount at leading retailers, cinemas and gyms, as well as all the ongoing training you need to succeed.
Help us to make sure everyone in our region has access to a happy home. APPLY NOW!
#NoWeekends #OfficeHours #Apprentice #Apprenticeship #CustomerServiceAdvisor #CustomerService #JobsThatGiveBack #Housing #GreatBenefits #Admin #Apprenticeship #EarnAndLearn #Career
£8,000 per annum
Stoke, Stoke-On-TrentApply now