We have an exciting opportunity for a Coordinator to join Revival helping to support services and make sure they run smoothly by answering calls, replying to emails, setting up cases and booking appointments for colleagues.
- Answering calls and dealing with all enquiries.
- Managing the general enquiries email inbox making sure to reply in a timely manner.
- Raising cases on our case manager system.
- Responsible for adding cases, adding costs and interventions when necessary.
- Being the first point of contact for our referrers.
- Support colleagues when needed with a one team approach.
- Sending out customer satisfaction questionnaires.
- Managing incoming and outgoing daily post.
What we’re looking for
- General admin experience.
- Experience of using ICT systems as part of your day-to-day work.
- Great ICT skills and can uses case management systems.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Someone who can manage their own time and workload effectively with the ability to multitask.
- Someone who is confident and resilient and able to think on their feet to problem solve.
- Someone who can use their own initiative and work independently.
- Someone who is genuine, honest and empathetic with the life experience that allows them to show compassion to provide the very best support.
Help us deliver expert support services to bring life back into people’s homes. Apply now!
#Stoke #Newcastle #Staffordshire #PartTime #Permanent #Admin #AdminJobs #JobsThatGiveBack
Stoke, Stoke-on-TrentApply now