Community Response Officer (Nights)
We’re looking for a Community Response Officer (nights) to provide an efficient, responsive, and holistic housing management support service for customers living in our semi-independent and community homes during the night. You’ll be a point of contact for out-of-hours housing and customer related issues in the community. You’ll support our customers to make sure properties are safe, secure, suitably maintained and that our customers feel safe and secure in their environment.
- Make sure that Concrete’s semi-independent and community properties are safe, secure and in a state of good repair during the night.
- Deal with enquiries from customers, members of the community and external agencies.
- Conduct health and safety inspections and customer safe and well checks. Make sure that all serious concerns are reported in a timely manner.
- Conduct night visits and property inspections to make sure the impact of any anti-social behaviour is minimised.
- Work efficiently alone and collaborate with other teams to make sure customers achieve the best outcomes.
- Make sure that where required, any out of hours (OOH) repairs are completed in a timely manner and/or suitably passed over to day staff for completion.
- Maintain a high standard of record keeping, making sure that all relevant forms and databases/administration systems are kept up to date.
What we’re looking for
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in social housing, care, drug and alcohol services or dealing directly with the public and/or customers in a busy service environment.
- Experience dealing with complex and difficult behaviours in relation to people experiencing multiple disadvantages, homelessness and/or risk of homelessness.
- Experience of working with policies, with a clear understanding of confidentiality and professional boundaries.
- Experience of crisis management, lone working and working as part of a team or multi-agency to achieve joined up solutions.
- Someone with a genuine understanding and compassion for people without a home, who won’t judge but instead will empower customers and give them a voice.
- Able to work flexibly.
- Full UK driving license with access to your own vehicle for work.
- DBS checked.
Help us give those without a plan, voice or home to build concrete futures by tackling the issues that keep people from finding their own home. Apply now!
#Stoke #Nights #Homelessness #FullTime #GreatBenefits #JobsThatGiveBack #ComplexNeeds #HousingCrisis
26,000 a year